Monday, May 7, 2007

Images against war

The excellent May issue of Almanac Magazine features the ongoing project, Images Against War, a visual statement by 632 artists at Galerie Lichtblick in Koln, Germany. I donated two images:

3Shooters_TimConnor_AgainstWar400px
"Three shooters," S. Minneapolis, 1976, Tim Connor, all rights reserved.

BoyGun_TimConnor_AgainstWar400px
"Dying gloriously," S. Minneapolis, 1976, Tim Connor, all rights reserved.

See more pictures from S. Minneapolis, collected as Snapshots Deluxe.

2 comments:

Christine (CA) said...

I've always loved these 2 of yours.

Anonymous said...

nothing speaks against war, like a child holding a gun.

When my son was little he collected star war figures, but I made him get rid of all their weapons, I wouldn't let him play with guns.

After he was adult, he sold his collection, for a good amount of money, but not as much as it could have been with the weapons intact, he never lets me forget it either. :)