Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shooting for the man...

For these pictures, shot in the last hour of light on the one day I had in the California Bay Delta, I didn't worry about what I liked; I tried to shoot what I thought other people (my bosses) might like.

Subtle, but important, distinction. Good for me to do this. Maybe I'll actually learn how to use my equipment!

Delta2FishmenBlog
"Two fishermen," Tim Connor, All rights reserved

DeltaOPENFruitBlog
"Open fruit," Tim Connor, All rights reserved

DeltaBoatsHarborBlog
"Boats at marina," Tim Connor, All rights reserved

CattleLandscapeBlog
"Cattle in landscape," Tim Connor, All rights reserved

1 comment:

Christine (CA) said...

I think the fruit stand photo is pretty much your own. You may have thought you were shooting for someone else but it feels like yours.